Position: Corporate Actions Validator
Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) delivery centers in China started to provide services to our clients in early 2003. We provide BPO services in general finance and accounting, procurement, corporate data validation, capital market research, digital marketing, human resources, and learning solution. We also plan to provide customer relationship management, insurance and banking back - office processing services in the future.
- Validate, compare, and analyze financial announcements from multiple vendor sources;
- Ensure that the state of each record for each announcement becomes both clean and complete and ready for approval;
- Add data to incomplete records and resolve in-conflict records using all available sources (e.g., data vendors, web sites, investor relations departments, stock exchange notices);
- Makes calls/inquiries to paying agents, depositories, companies to acquire/confirm data;
- Gather and review Custodian data, using automated and manual means (i.e., swifts, email and telephone
- Research all announcement cancellations;
- Prepare audit trail of actions taken and file/record supporting documentation;
- Research requests and provide product/referential data support;
- Stay current with ongoing procedural changes.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Accounting/Finance related majors are preferred;;
- Knowledge in International Trade/Procurement/Logistic/Finance would be a plus;
- Language ability in special languages is a plus, these languages are including but not limited to Cantonese, Thai and Bahasa;
- Attention to detail;
- Good communication and interpersonal skill;
- Self motivated and willingness to learn.